A poet's children, Hartley and Sara Coleridge (1912)

fullscreen
Author: Towle, Eleanor A; T., I. A; I. A. T
Subject: Coleridge, Samuel Taylor, 1772-1834; Coleridge, Hartley, 1796-1849; Coleridge, Sara Coleridge, 1802-1852
Publisher: London, Methuen & Co., Ltd
Call number: nrlf_ucb:GLAD-50508335
Digitizing sponsor: Internet Archive
Book contributor: University of California Libraries
Collection: cdl; americana
Scanfactors: 1

Photocopy

Copyright-evidence-operator: MarkGraves
Copyright-region: US
Copyright-evidence: Evidence reported by MarkGraves for item poetschildrenhar00towlrich on September 25, 2008: no visible notice of copyright; stated date is 1912.
Copyright-evidence-date: 20080925210553
Scanningcenter: rich
Mediatype: texts
Collection-library: nrlf_ucb